Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A little Christmas questionaire
Merry Christmas to all I hope every one had a spectacular day!
A little Christmas questionnaire
1. Wrapping or gift bags? both
2. Real or artificial tree?Artificial, real trees make the DH sneeze.
3. When do you put up the tree?DEC 1
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan1
5. Do you like eggnog? yep!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? 68 count crayon box & a huge pad of paper
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, we have my fathers old set ( mom is a non believer)
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? socks
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I try to mail cards every year, but it never seems to get
done. I emailed them this year.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? national lampoons Christmas vacation, it reminds me of Christmases past.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I've worked retail for years and I HATE shopping. we go as a family early in the morning to beat the crowds 3-4 days before & have breakfast after to gloat over how much everyone will like what we got.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? a deep fried turkey, Prime rib or lamb, homemade fudge, marzipan & peanut brittle, garlic caraway dip, almond cookies. drool!
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear outside, bubble and colored lights on the tree.
14. Favorite Christmas song? Angelus Ad Virginem, & carol of the bells
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? you betcha!
17. Angel on the tree top or a star? a lit star
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas morning.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Nope, the tree is covered with
ornaments from all over the place & i add to it every year
21. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and carrots for his reindeer
22. Least favorite holiday song?all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth
23. Favorite ornament? a big fat pink pig with w red bird on its behind & the inch worm