I think there may have been one or two patterns more but honestly I'm stared out.
Time to put them all together. Funny thing, I made 18 blocks all together and it turns out I've enough blocks for two whole quilts!
so off we go to the fabric store to find enough material to finish the sashings and then I'll worry about the backing and binding.
I wish I could have done a better job matching the corners on this one
But as I discussed before I had a limited amount of fabric to work with and as I predicted one mistake and you end up with not enough to finish a block.
Well I finish this one but had to monkey with the corners so they are way off, P-hoo!