Saturday, June 26, 2010

The peacock was a quickie to sew. the rest took a little longer to sort from the big honking bag o' sequins.
then the purple flowers didn't look right in their normal form of slightly cupped so I took my handy-dandy iron to them and flattened them out, much better!
now to finish with some MOP teardrops and more flower sequins over the green.

the outside of this paisley took less time than I thought it would only two days to finish, it doesn't look finished though. I'm thinking french knots around the flowers to top it off.

I added beads to this motif

the geese got a few beads too!


Related Posts with Thumbnails