I'm still trying to decide if i'm feeling scattered and disorganized because
I AM scattered and disorganized or I have actually been busy.
I have quilted 9 customer quilts, 10 charity quilts,
made 5 baby outfits for a friend
who's daughter had a baby,
I'm still working on the tumbling block CQ,
a bunch of family stuff,
going to scrap pack, going to Tuesday sew days,
and doing my secretary of the guild thing.
Gardening, I built a bed by the studio out of retaining wall blocks
and dug in the Dhalia bulbs I got from my friend Margaret
Finished the Parham owl Etui kit
for the last 4 months.
I now need to gear up and sew some cloths and a quilt for my newest grand baby coming to us in September,
because these ones have just about had it
I still can't believe they take these poor decrepit things out in public!
Oiy, with a side of vey!
OK, now that I have written all that out even aggregated over 4 months
it's been busy.
All the better to be busy so we don't dwell on the desecration of our democracy*sigh*
Oh my! You have been busy. Does a change in pace (switching the WIPs around) motivate you? I find that it mostly does for me, rather than getting them done one at a time (often boring or at least repetitive). Can you make the girls quilts faster and easier with panels or do they have specific ideas on what they want? And don’t forget that some of your projects that are not time sensitive can be on different timelines. You’ve got this, girl! xo
ReplyDelete