Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2022

RSC Light and dark Blues

So the new batch of Spools and birds are in blues


Confused Geese

Many spools

2 birdies
Anyone know what a ganglian cyst is and why it attacks? I had one, which I don't recommend, took 2 weeks to calm down!
More Birdies
I dislike when my body decides to misbehave on a whim......
It's all better now but damn that was inconvenient. I am starting to embroider beaks on my birds with a blanket stitch as there are about 50 of them at this point it's going to take a while.
Irises are happy
though if it keeps raining It may take shorter than I think!
There are Beezzzzz


This one is so dark!










 

4 comments:

  1. Your birds are so fun! I'm sorry about the ganglian cyst, though. That doesn't sound like any fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a ganglion cyst in my right hand back in ‘08 and ‘09. I used to whack it down (it’s also called a bible cyst bcuz that’s what they used to whack it with back in the day). It kept coming back. My doctor said to live with it because even if it was professionally drained, there was a good chance it would just come back. Finally I got fed up and watched a YouTube video on it and drained it myself. Sterilized a large embroidery needle and poked then drained it. Sometime you’ll hit a tiny blood vessel, sometimes not. I didn’t, so it was clean and quick. And it never came back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geese, bees, birds and flowers, all looks good in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful flock of blue birds.... geese and little chubby birds. And then you add spools. You've got a lovely collection of blues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails