Translate

Monday, October 15, 2018

zen and the atr of quilting

 I'm in my happy place again




the sun is shining through the prisms



sending little rainbows all over the sewingroom



 the window is open for now 'cause its warm in the sun








I've got something on the machine and something  in the longarm
(thank goodness for charity quilts and the quilt guilds who spawn them!)




















 practicing my feathers when piecing gets boring or frustrating in a rippit sort of way

Giving myself plenty to do so I can ignore politics for another week or so


I've gotten a lot of practice this year!



1 comment:

  1. Your quilting is perfection. Joe Donnelly is my Senator. Blue Dog though he is, they called and need my help. If I declined and he loses I would not forgive myself. My personal way to buck trump.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails