Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2007

YFS- I have been blessed

I have finished what I intend to do on Lori's block.
the picture is from an old childhood book of mine, I loved the picture & it fit right in with the song,& the tatting is my first attempt so be gentile !)
Ahh it's good to have a scanner again!
the old one was dieing a slow and terrible death by inches & grinding noises, so we finnally got a new one after much fussing & pricing. I must say this one while noisier , is much faster. the old one was 7 years old, so it was about time to upgrade anyway. & it does double sided copies. COOOL!

1 comment:

  1. Tatting looks good to me! Shuttle or Needle? Love the little picture. Is your title on your post the title of the song?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails