Translate

Monday, November 27, 2023

Thon Lizard

Whilst visiting BlueBerry Beads my favorite bead store in downtown Bothell,

I ran across this marvelous little bracelet on display made all of green a white duos

and I thought, as one does, it would make a wonderful lizard, so I did!


Unfortunately I didn't use the right thickness of thread so it kept breaking apart in odd places.

The silly thing is, I was trying to put this fellow together before renfair 

so I could wear it as part of my costume 


aaaaaand didn't re string the whole thing 

so

parts kept falling off. 

And I would redo thAt part.


Renfair appropriate to have a lizard leaper, no?

No, I didn't think so.

upshot is the head fell off, after living on my purse, just fine as it was BTW for a couple of months, 

so yes now I must re make it. 

 A lizard barely alive. We can rebuild them. We have the technology. We can make the better than thon was. Better, stronger, faster, than before ..................cue the music

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails