Translate

Friday, March 10, 2023

CQJP 2023 Parrot side Lampbox

 So just because I have drawn something out does not necessarily mean I will execute that pattern   

This one has made such a change it no longer looks like its attendant drawing

But this is what I enjoy about crazy Quilting 



changing things to suit your idea of what something can be as opposed to what something should be                                                                                                                                 

   I have used these birds before on a few things as I enjoy the way the pattern  works out 


So here is the parrot padded out with a bit of cheep felt

I will use that padding to help the parrot stand out from the whole by embroidering over it

so it doesn't sink into all the other stitching and disappear.

                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails