Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Stays!

I made a pair of stays


It's about 1/2 and 1/2, machine sewed and hand sewed

so impressive but not crazy making

There is enough out there to make me crazy I don't need help


so far they fit well though now that I have been wearing them for a few house the are a bit short wasted but I need to loose a few pounds which seems to even it out.

Whatevs



They are not symmetrical because I am not symmetrical.




I'm ok with this. 



Cool thing is they are reversible!



Wish I had more of the William Morris prints though!



I ended up combining two different prints cause I only had 1/4 yard of each so there are 4 panels of on print and 4 panels of the other




I made it work and it looks good to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails