Translate

Friday, June 22, 2018

and back to CQ

 I decided to finish the faerie blocks as wall hangings in groups of 4














 I used batting to pad the panels and sewed ribbon between the blocks to frame each one.




You've seen them all before but now they are all cleaned up nice














A simple hankie hem for the backing




so it won't show on the front, much.






 I've finished 3 so far and have 5 panels left







but they are not all matchy-matchy enough to pull together in one piece
                              

   and one isn't done yet





 so I don't know what I'll do with them.



A two piece wall hanging and three singles? 


Fit them to box tops?

A book?                                                     I dOn't knOw!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw that Kathy Shaw had new templates, it made me think I wanted to CQ again. I'm sure I will in the future, but hand stitching boro style and sane quilting has grabbed my attention. You have a bit of a dilemma, but knowing you, you will have a brilliant solution!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails