Wednesday, August 27, 2014
gardens and flowers RR- Andrea's block
I didn't think I would finish this one so soon!
I put lots of lace and lots of flowers on this block
there is a lot more SRE than I usually place on a block.
I'm more of a seamtreatment/embroidery girl but i think it turned out ok
and not too much in the way of beading though I did do some
since this is going to be part of a bedspread I didn't want to do too much that would be "catchy"
I tried to stay in the pastels but there needed to be some contrast to the overall purplieness of the block.
there was some dark blue/black in the detail and a few of the other blocks so I don't think I wandered outside the parameters too badly