Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2008

new purse

struck by inspiration I started a new purse, this one I will try to keep a better photo diary of as I go along, so you all out there in the ether can look in and see the progress if you are so inclined.

I still haven't finished the china purse or decided what to do with it.
my inspiration is sketchy at best.

I haven't gotten the Christmas spirit yet so I thought I'd try to decorate a bit.
it will be a little hard this year as the 8 ft artificial tree we've had for the last 20 years just bit the dust, and we're having a hard time replacing it. just the swag isn't doing it for me.

1 comment:

  1. That purse is going to be pretty. I like the way you did the silkie to resemble a framed photo! My niece used to live in the Lincoln Park area; is that near where you are? I grew up outside of Milwaukee but haven't lived in WI for years and years. We still get back to visit relatives though with our daughter in the Chicago area and my sister and family in MN. What's your favorite local quiltshop, for future reference?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails