Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2022

RSC Purple birds and geese

2 " Hst
I make my baby HST's with the left over  corners of the larger HST's from  the Birds 



as you can see there are a lot of them

I have found the easiest way to get them is 
after you sew the seam for the birds down the center of your square is to take another seam 1/4" toward one corner to get the smaller HST

All the bird hst squares end up being 2" 
from an original square of 2 1/2"
and the leftover hst's are 1 1/2" or so
sizes will vary depending on your level of OCD ;)



And here are some gees to round off what I have so far in the purples spools are to come later today maybe, I was busy the first half of this month with some friends in town visiting, doing the tourist guide thing and so forth

I will get back to stitching again 


eventually
 

1 comment:

  1. Birds, bonus HSTs, and flying geese? They all look great in PURPLE for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails