Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tiny House Livingroom

 

The Living room needs help

 

 

 

 

I have discovered that yes

 I do need to cover that doorway with wall paper 

 

 

because you can see it from the front 

AND the window

I wish I'd figured that out  

BEFORE I glued the walls together!



It's not a difficult job but would have been faster to do if I hadn't

Glued everything together first. *Sigh*

 

 

 

 So here it is with some garden furniture for scale

 

It's very pink

 

And It needs furniture 

but I haven't decided how it should look

 

I haven't decided who lives here yet either

 

 

 

 

 

I think the who would inform the what 

 

but I haven't gotten that far yet




 

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for quite some time. What is happening to you with your obsession with miniatures is what I feared would happen to me, so to date I have resisted the temptation to start! I have too many CQ projects and supplies lined up to even think about any other form of art!!!! I have friends who have been bitten by the miniature bug and I love seeing what they and you are doing. Regards, Grovenore

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails