Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Skellie update

 many more beads have ended up on this piece than I originally intended.







I was originally inspired by a dream and Janet Brandt's wonderful embroidered fairy tale creations.

skellie seems to have decided that was not quite enough for him(?)her(?) even that is a little mystery,

 though I am sure one better versed in anatomy will be able to tell me, just by looking at the pelvic circle, whether it is female or male.



I need to add some fabric and or a border to it before i go much further or it will be impossible to mount properly.

as you can see the bottom is already shredding.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic piece! I love the motif, and your beadwork is gorgeous. Very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Skellie is gorgeous. Stunning to see. You are certainly busy...just stitching away all the time!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I've loved watching it progress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails