Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

FG#1 Maire's block

 they are telling me I have exceeded my quota of storage space I have never before done this and have no idea what they are talking about!
does this mean I can no longer post pictures unless I purchase more space or do I have to do something to open up more space?
they are not specific or clear on this matte other than purchasing more space, I don't understand!
 there is something screwy going on with the picture storage I can only seem to upload one picture. so here is Maires block completed.

2 comments:

  1. well, if you get the answer, post about it. I have heard others talk about getting that same notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you now need to buy storage space for your pictures. It happened to me last year after almost daily blogging for 5 years.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails