Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

taking advice

 
Especially Gerry's advice, when Cqing is always a good idea.

the more input you get the better your own ideas are in the end!

just think of what the golden age of reason would have been if there had been no salon's for the intellectuals to talk, argue and share idea's?

Think of what Art would have looked like if not for the coffee houses and bars in paris and elsewhere!

nice but not stunningly beautiful.-not that I am comparing my little things to any of this mind you I'm just ruminating.

anyway, I took Gerry's advice and added a fan to the yawningly empty brown patch and a nest with birds above it.

I give you the side-by side comparison

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what good advice she gave. Beautiful work.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is now stunningly beautiful, Flora! :-) I think you have a great attitude to taking learned advice. That`s how we all learn, isn`t it? And all of us have things to learn. Here`s to you and your beautiful block! Hugs, Cat K

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails