Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witchi-poo hat

I have decided to join the throngs at UWb's annual Halloween, spooky organ music recital.
I am going as a Witch (go figure)so this will cap my maribu witches hat.
I got the idea for it from a pattern I saw in gathering fabric, a quilt store in woodenville.


As you can see I don't follow patterns very well, which is why I love CQ,
NO RULES, ROCKS!

I could leave it like it is and be the bell of the ball(so to speak) but that just wouldn't be me!
I have so much more planned for this you will not recognize it!
I will post more later ladies, I am on a roll !)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, I'm reading your blog and you put another post up, LOL I got this same pattern, I love it! Unfortunately, I'll have to do it next year as I'm doing another Hallow themed project. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. Take care for now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails