Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HomeMom again







Whelp, my foray into gainful employment has ended with the voting down of the bailout bill.


being that BMW's are a purely luxury item, this was not much of a surprise.


what this means to me is spending more time and attention on the kids(much to their dismay) a clean house everyday(instead of only on the weekends), empty laundry baskets, and full meals.


this is all to the good. I still miss the daily contact of co-workers (yes even the annoying ones)


this also means I will be blogging more. weather someone is still out there or not.


maby I'll get my sewing mojo back into the bargain. I did start making christmas ornaments for various co-workers, I should finish them and send them out anyway. their not done yet but here are the beginings.

sorry for the blurry bits
Flora;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Flora, I have you in my blog reader and was surprised when a post came up from you.. Sorry to hear about your job but it sounds like you have a handle on it.. and lucky us... we get to see mor of your CQ work now. LOL BTW, Great looking projects you have going on!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails